Getting pulled over by the police is always, on some level, nerve-racking, whether you know what the reason for getting pulled over is or not. Maybe you are drinking and driving, or maybe you do not know that your taillight is out. You do not want to make a wrong move, but you also do not want to look nervous to the point that you look suspicious.
Hopefully these tips will help you out if you get pulled over:
- Pull over in a safe place as soon as possible.
- Turn off your car.
- Turn your inside lights on.
- Roll down the window when the officer approaches.
- Do not make quick, sudden movements before the officer walks up, even if you are getting your license since reaching into your purse can raise suspicion.
- Keep your hands on the wheel.
- Retrieve your lice...