Every morning you wake up feeling like death because you haven’t brushed your teeth or had your morning cup of joe. Coffee is an essential part of the morning for most people. It’s the blood of the morning routine, it keeps us awake and moving so we can tackle our day. Overtime, are coffee routine becomes more personalized to us. Whether we make our own cup, or we go out to our favorite shop and thank a barista, we all need that morning pick-me-up.
We all like our coffee a certain way. We like to know that our favorite drink has 3 pumps of vanilla, three shots of espresso, eight ounces of milk, ten ices cubes, and caramel drizzle on top. We take pride in knowing that if the weather dips below 50 degrees, we will drink a hot cocoa with two shots of espresso. Our world has allowed us to drink what we want to drink, and how we want to drink it.
Unfortunately, if you get arrested, and are stuck in jail for a while, you won’t get things your way. Coffee shops don’t exist in jail. Coffee in jail is probably not going to taste like your favorite personalized drink. Jailhouses don’t offer to add extra caramel drizzle.
Here at Bulldog Bail Bonds in San Bernardino we appreciate amazing coffee. We understand the desire to drink the best cup of coffee in the morning. Let us help you get back to your morning routine the right way. We can’t deliver you coffee, but we can deliver you to your coffee pot.
At Bulldog Bail Bonds in San Bernardino we pride ourselves on being excellent at customer service just like your favorite coffee shops. We definitely want to meet your ideal level of customer service, and make any situation a little bit easier. Here are some of the things that we do for our clients:
• Provide you with the receipts you need.
• Give you information about a defendant’s mandatory court appearances.
• Explain to you, and all other parties signing contracts, what they are agreeing to.
• Provide you with our phone number so you can call in case of questions or failure to appear in court.
• We believe that your information should be confidential, and that we should be always polite.
• We feel it is our obligation to go over payments with you. As well as return your collateral after all obligations are fulfilled.
Let Bulldog Bail Bonds in San Bernardino be your lucky coffee charm. Let us cheer you on to your favorite coffee shop. A cup of coffee isn’t just coffee, it’s a personalized part of your identity. Bulldog Bail Bonds in San Bernardino can help you get that personalized part of your life back.