When you apply for a bail bond, you want to make sure that all the information you have is 100% correct and accurate. You want to have all of this information ready. If something is missing or you have the wrong info, it can prolong the bail bond process, or it can jeopardize your freedom if the mistake is caught after you have been released. Here is what not to do when you are getting a bail bond:
• Do not provide incorrect contact information for yourself.
• Do not providing incorrect contact information for your co-signer.
• Do not travel while out on bail without notifying the bail bond company and court first. Make sure you are actually allowed to travel while out on bail.
• Do not get arrested, while out on bail.
• Do not treat your co-signer poorly or lose their respect/ trust...